Saturday, February 25, 2012

Look what I found!

So I was cleaning out email folders and came across a rather interesting one. Here goes:

Ken,  

I would like to thank you for speaking with me this morning.  I truly enjoyed meeting you and learning more about the company.  After interviewing with Jason, and now you, I have been able to learn a great deal about Access One and realize why my interest is so invested in becoming part of your sales team. 
 
Your company possesses the values I have been hoping to find in the job market; the upbeat environment, rewarding benefits, and opportunity for growth are all very appealing to me.  More importantly though, I want this position for the reason that it is in outside sales for a very lucrative, expanding company; increasing the overall earnings while improving and perfecting my selling skills are ideal goals of mine. 
 
I realize you are in the process of interviewing other applicants, but I want you to know that I am the candidate you have been looking for.  My strong work ethic, my attitude and my perseverance are all qualities I possess that will contribute to the success of Access One.  I hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove this to you. 

Once again, thank you for meeting with me this morning, Ken.  I look forward to becoming an integral part as well as an asset to your sales force.   I will be speaking with you this afternoon, as promised.

 
Regards,
Kristi Houston

This was my thank you email to my now-husband Ken. Apparently I def became an asset to him! :)

No comments: