Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dinner's Ready!

Well sort of. It's prepared and is just waiting to go into my lovely oven.

I made another goodie that I found on Pinterest: Creamy Chicken Enchiladas. I cannot tell you how excited I am to dig into this dish of ooey-gooey love!

It was pretty easy to make, which means if it's a hit with the family, it will become a new staple around here.

I'm also making some spanish rice and refrieds, to put on the side (to soak up all that cheesy yumminess). Add a little homemade guac and chips-- and voila! Dinner is SERVED! Now I'm craving margaritas. PLEASE tell me we have Tequila!

Did I mention how much I love all mexican food-- absolutely LOVE it. And it's even more fun to eat when you make it yourself (especially if it's delish).

Earlier this week I made Chicken Ranch Tacos in the crockpot (see, I told you I'm addicted to Mexican food). They were out of control-- Jaw-dropping good! And even better-- they were easier than anything I've ever made.

Want instructions? Here goes: You put raw chicken breasts in the crockpot. Pour in one Ranch dressing seasoning packet. Add one packet of Taco Seasoning. Add 1 cup chicken broth. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. That's it! When it was done cooking, I shredded it and we stuffed it into hard shell tacos, with all the fixings. Thumbs up from all at the table!

All this talk of food is making me hungry (and thirsty!!). Is it 5:00 yet?!

No comments: