Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Willy has a girlfriend!

Of our two dogs, Biscuit & Willy... there's always been the good dog and the bad dog. Biscuit (the older one) is usually the well behaved pooch, reliable and trustworthy. Willy, on the other hand, has always been the mischevious one. As an example, he is 3 years old and we still can't leave our shoes on the floor, because they will, without a doubt, be devoured by the little man. Lately though, Willy has grown to be quite the lover! What started out as the evil doggie.. always finding trouble, eating everything in sight... he has grown into such a good boy... very sweet, over-affectionate and super snuggly. He even moans when you rub his ears or belly. And I mean LOUD moans. He makes a point to lay on my belly all the time now too, which leads me to believe that he suspects the upcoming arrival of little Ava. Ken and I both agree that Willy will be a very good brother to Baby Ava... looking after her and acting very protective. I have a feeling that in the future, when I can't find Willy, I'll find him in Ava's room, curled up by her crib... waiting patiently for her to wake up from her nap. I keep teasing the little bugger... "Willy's got a girlfiend! Willy's got a girlfriend!"... he just wags that tail (a dog's true way of smiling) and dances about. I think he'd even blush if he had it in him.
This is a pic of Willy, Ava & I... taken today (29 Weeks)

2 comments:

Dennis said...

very cute.

Krista said...

love the belly shot!!! i am sure willy will be a great big brother!