Sunday, July 12, 2009

Showered with some serious L-O-V-E!

My Mom, sister (Stephanie) and friend (Susanne) threw me a shower during the last weekend in June while we were home visiting everyone in Quincy. We initially planned the trip to pick up the baby furniture that my sister gave us. They planned the shower to fall on the same weekend due to the fact that we can't get back as often as we'd like.
Needless to say, I was completely blown away! I had been told by my Mom and Sister, about how they were always working on details... getting together and creating things for the shower. But I had NO IDEA what I was in for. They went above and bey0nd! It was the so thoughtful of them... each and every detail was thought out so thoroughly. The food was super yummy! And don't even get me started on the presents! It was like there was no end in sight to the generosity! We are so lucky to have all of the things from that shower and I can finally say that if Ava were to decide to enter the world tomorrow, we would have everything we need to take care of her. How lucky are we?!

No comments: