Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dessert of the Gods

It's strange how I've become such a sweets junkie.  I never craved them much until this little tapeworm came into our lives.
Well, this afternoon I was thinking of what I could bake and I came up with this concoction.... White Funfetti Cake, Chocolate Funfetti Icing, & Moosetracks Ice Cream.  
Oh. My. God. 
It was well worth the 3000 calories.  And yes, I did have two servings.  I do believe I may need those elastic pants tomorrow.  
It's funny how much I'm eating these days... well not funny at all actually, more like pathetic. It's all I seem to do anymore.  If I'm not eating, I'm cooking something to eat or shopping for something to cook and then eat.  Sometimes when I'm bored, I even go as far as going online to look at menus for places for us to try out.  It's like I'm obsessed.  I'll be excited to find out the sex of our little nugget so I can FINALLY have something to start focusing on... other than food :)  I can begin working on the nursery, registry, etc.  We'll be 16 weeks this week... 4 more weeks to find out the sex!  Which means at least 4 more Sundays of dessert creations!~

1 comment:

Krista said...

You have to try Ben & Jerry's Half-baked yogurt. To die for. You can come over to our house and cook anything you want. And we (I) will eat it. :) It's all for Connor, of course.