Sunday, May 23, 2010

Texas Bus Driver Shocked by Near-Miss With Baby in Road

Okay.. What is wrong with people?!  First of all, why on earth didn't the father thank the bus driver for not running over his child?  And second, why the hell is your child in the middle of the street, all alone, at 12:45 AM?  The mother said during an interview on The Today Show, "Things like this happen.  People think that they don't, but they do."


Um, no Mrs. Flores.  They don't.  Maybe things like this happen in YOUR dysfunctional house where it's okay that your children roam around, during all hours of the night (when they should be safely tucked in bed), unattended and unsafe from harms like city buses.  Shame on you.  I don't blame DCFS for conducting a serious investigation on the wellbeing of your children.  


I'm not perfect.  Lord knows I make mistakes.  And I'm certainly not saying that I won't have times where I screw up.  But this is big.  It really makes me angry that there are people out there that are blessed with children and they're so careless, while the person next door can't have children and would be a far more superior parent.  I just don't get it.


Read more of the story and see video by clicking below:



No comments: