Wednesday, June 9, 2010

9 months already?!

Seriously?!?!  Where does the time go???  I cannot believe my little baby is 9 months!  A year ago she was this growing bulge in my belly and now she's crawling around, climbing up furniture, eating people food, speaking jibber-jabber and sprouting teeth... it's nuts!  She's almost unrecognizable if I look at her newborn photos.  And don't even get me started on the outfits she wore when she was first born!  It's unfathomable to me that she was once THAT small!    


With her speedy growth, comes the age old question... How soon until you have Baby #2.  I literally have that same question running through my head, 300x per day.  How the hell do I know the answer?! !  I mean, I definitely want another baby.  I just don't know when!  Do I wait for Ava to get old enough that she's not a baby/ toddler... so she can be "Mommy's little helper"?  Or do I start now and get all of the baby years/ baby gear out of the way and have two babies, close in age?  And what if it takes a long time to get pregnant?  It's not like it was easy the first time around... 14 months was a LONG time!


I do find the idea of another baby to be a little scary though, especially considering I'm a stay-at-home-mom.  I mean, I'm already outnumbered with Ava and our 2 giant dogs.  It's scary to think of adding another baby to the already chaotic mix.  


For now, I'm going to continue to enjoy my sweet baby and all there is to come.  


No comments: