Thursday, September 15, 2011

Simply Amazing

A few months back, I pleaded, begged and did everything short of pimping myself out in order to win a photography package from a local photographer, Simply by Suzy. I'm sure most of you can attest that I bombarded you with emails, FB messages and blog posts, asking for your help to win. Thanks to your support (probably just to get me to stop asking you!!), we WON!! And I cannot begin to tell you how much I have been looking forward to having Suzy (Suzzanne Brown) take our pics.

Well, last Sunday she came out to do some maternity shots of our little family-- to capture the three of us (well, five-- if you count the two furballs), in our element.  I can't say enough WONDERFUL things about Suzy; what a warm, sweet and down to earth girl! We clicked immediately and she meshed instantly with Ava and Ken, too (oh yeah, the dogs adored her as well!).

What can I say except the session was a complete blast! We acted like our silly selves while she ran around us, snapping pics of us "doin' our thang".  Looking at the pictures now, I can't tell you how damn talented this woman is. She completely captured the way we are- goofy, fun and loving. I think the pics convey those things perfectly. Just looking at them makes me all warm and gooey inside! Damnit. Now I'm craving a brownie.

Without further ado, here are some of the pics she's released thus far:















To read her entire blog post, check out her blog here: Simply by Suzy Blog.

No comments: