Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Miss Britney

Remember that HOT performance of her at the VMA's, with the yellow boa constrictor draped over her shoulders?  I wanted to be her.  I wanted to steal her body.  Her hair.  Her beautiful spray tan.  And that sexy beige bra/ pant ensemble???  So. envious.


Then the poor lil' southern belle hit rock-friggin-bottom.  How sad was that?  Everyone turned their back on her and all she had to surround her were money hungry "friends".  Truthfully, I'm surprised she is still alive.  Crazy paparazzi-shenanigans, shaving her head, showing her "girly parts" while cruising Vegas with Paris... they were all signs of a girl STARVING for attention.... when all she needed was some LUUUUV .  Well, Brit... I still love ya and yes, I root for you.  I don't know what your future holds (besides multiple trips to Starbucks), but I wish you the best.


In honor of my girl, and hoping she makes a comeback:

No comments: