Friday, August 20, 2010

Really??? A KU flag??? You MUST be joking.

We got our house! We close October 15th (pending a successful inspection). We could NOT be happier. I am so excited that I want to start packing NOW! Here are a few pics of the beloved house that will soon contain all of our craziness.

Needless to say, we are PUMPED!!! I look at the dogs and I feel like Santa.... little do they know what is in store for them! They are going to lose 5 lbs, within the first day of moving in!!! The yard is so amazing for them... not to mention, we can put in a jungle gym (is that what they're called these days?!) for Little Miss Sassy Pants.  I can put all of my children (yes, I have multiple children... two of them just have LOTS of hair) in the backyard to play while I get a little "Mommy time".

So as I took Ava on our walk today, I opened the door to more construction across the street from our condo.  They've been working on a new bar/ grill DIRECTLY across the street.  I have been super excited about this, considering I'm so sick of our usual spots... and with it being across the street... I could literally crawl home.  I have been excited for its opening... That is... until today.  

I walked out of my door.... and THIS is what I saw. 


ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME?  It is FATE that we got this house.  I will NOT live across from a KU bar... although, the idea of pelting eggs over my balcony at the drunken Jayhawks does sound appealing.  This seals the deal; It's the last sign that says we picked the right house... Where I will wave my Tiger flag, proudly. :)




No comments: