Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pervert map

After checking the map, in relation to the new house, I realize that we will be in a pretty safe area (notice I used the words "pretty safe".. yes, because these perverts most likely have vehicles and can walk... which means they can, in fact, come to our area). As for our current home... I won't even discuss it because I'm so disgusted. I want to lock my sweet angel up from all of these creeps.


I've said it once and I'll say it again. They (sex offenders) need to be sent to an island. The island will also be cohabited with mass murderers and rapists. They can all have fun with each other and leave the rest of us (normal folks.. and yes, I use the term lightly) ALONE.


Here's the site if you want to check out the creeps that live near you: http://www2.isp.state.il.us/sormap/

No comments: