Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let me clarify

I realize I may have caused some confusion by not elaborating on yesterday's post. 

During my ultrasound yesterday, the baby was being "very cooperative" and I happen to "scan very well", according Dr. Fisher. Toward the end of the appointment, he looked at me and asked "Do you want to know the gender?!"

I (of course) screamed, "Wait?!!! Can you tell already?! If so, then YES!!! I want to know!!"  

He laughed and said, "Well it's not usually this obvious, this early, but that right there (pointing at what resembled a third leg), is telling me that it's a boy."

He even wrote "boy" next to the weenis (as i call it) and sent me home with the u/s print-out to show Ken.

So there you have it folks. We aren't buying any blue outfits just yet, nor are we painting the nursery-- but we are confident (at least 95%) that I am carrying a little man in this ever-expanding belly. 

One of each. We couldn't be happier! :)

1 comment:

Dried-on Milk said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!