Saturday, May 21, 2011

Time for a cold one!

Non-alcoholic beer is lame, I know--but it sure tastes good after a day spent working your arse off in the yard! And when I look at Ken drinking a Stella, it makes me want one that much more. 


If I could drink I'd probably rather throw back a margarita actually, but Baby #2 doesn't need to be doing the Macarena in Mommy's belly. So I'll settle for an O'Doul's. 


We worked again on the house today! Got a ton accomplished (more flowers planted, lawn mowed, weeds pulled, mulch spread, etc). We're proud of our hard work. Now it's off to the market to buy some yummies for dinner.  


Hope everyone is having a great weekend--and celebrating that the world hasn't ended! Well, not yet anyway. 
Is there anything more darling than a sleeping baby? I think not.

Dulaney- reading to YaYa and Ava. Ava was soooo enthralled in the story about Biscuit!

Darling cousins.

Having fun at YaYa's house!

Getting some air!

Giving the crayons the ol' stinkeye!
 And for good measure, a video of her first time on a trampoline. What can I say?! She's got skills. 







No comments: