Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Awe sheeet!

Yes, I know I'm behind. I owe you pics of my darling Pinterest Party that I hosted last Sunday.

But I must first share some news.

No.
I'm not pregnant.
Stop it already.
We're done.

Instead, I was contacted by CBS This Morning, shortly after I wrote my Patch article about my recent Pinterest Party. I know, right?! How does that even happen?!

Well... long story short, a producer emailed me the day after the party.... and after a few conversations, they are going to air a segment all about Pinterest and even suggested I have another party for them to film.

Drumroll please....

I will be hosting another Pinterest Party on March 24th... that will be filmed by CBS NATIONAL NEWS! Brace yourselves folks! I know... even I need a diaper right now.

As you can imagine, I am a pinning, spinnning, planning SPAZ! I have so much to do.. and clean... and launder... In fact, I don't even have time to whine to you about it. Peace out! Gotta go slam some more wine, and stumble upstairs to work on my to-do list... way more fun than actually executing on it. Wish me luck  x-)

1 comment:

Dried-on Milk said...

HOLY SHIT BALLS THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!