Friday, March 9, 2012

Well that was easy!

Nate Berkus: "Give me an hour and I'll makeover your day!
Kristi: "Hey Nate- Give me a minute and I'll makeover your face with a roundhouse kick!"

Sorry. Had to get that off my chest. I feel better now.

The reason I mentioned this is because I literally tackled a project that has been on my to do list since Baby Jack's first ultrasound. You see, when they gave me the printout of his sweet little profile, with that darling button nose, I literally raced home to compare it to Ava's.

They. Were. Identical.

I couldn't believe it. I knew I had to do something with those pictures. And it didn't occur to me until today that they were just laying in the office, collecting dust. So I put the kids down for a nap, and took 5 minutes to accomplish a sweet little project.



It was so easy. I just took the pictures, and taped them to white card stock (that I pre-printed their names on), so they would look more like Polaroids. Then I just taped those to some scrapbook paper... pink for Ava, blue for Jack.  Voila! It's a lil' campy but I don't care. Those are the first glimpses of my beautiful babies-- moments I'll NEVER forget.

And in other news... Nature girl (me) is at it again-- Cleaning up the backyard and burnin' sh!t! 
Happy Friday people! My fabulous Pinterest Party is on Sunday... get ready for some mega-blog-posts on that! :)

No comments: