Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh TWOooooodles

If you read Monday's article on Patch, then chances are you know all about Miss Ava's 2nd Birthday Party! It was a good time and all went well-- she had a friggin blast and no disasters occurred, which means it was a huge success by my standards. Here's the article: We Survived (Our Second Year As Parents) in case you missed it.
I made all of the favors & decorations... a huge pain but worth it in the end
My Mom made the awesome topiary centerpiece!
El Bounce House de Mouse
Ava's Grandmas
I made those little menu cards, too!
The Birthday Girl
My Mom, Sis & I
The cake was outta control!
One of her super cool presents from our friends
Her absolute favorite gift- a neighing, tail wagging rocking horse from her Grandma Carol
Taking a test ride
Opening some of her loot
Lunch break
Too much partying= 1 exhausted little girl (and Momma!)
All in all, it went great. Her actual birthday isn't until this weekend, so Ken and I will have our own little birthday party for her... something along the lines of a yummy breakfast, trip to the pool and whatever else her little heart desires.

No comments: