Sunday, June 26, 2011

A little bit of this...

Awhile ago, I shared a recipe with you called Ryan's Bolognese Sauce from the Pioneer Woman (a site I've been OBSESSED with for the last year). If you've made the sauce, you know how good it is. You also know how much you have for leftovers, especially if you're a family of 2 1/2 like we are. Last time I made it, I couldn't bear to throw the rest of it away so I thought I would put it to good use. Now here comes the interesting part: I used the sauce as a substitute for the meat sauce in Pioneer Woman's Best Lasagna Ever recipe.

We ate this with our eyes closed... and we were literally moaning!!!!! Yes... a bit graphic of a description, but it was THAT damn good. Just like she promises, it was by far the BEST lasagna I've ever had in my life, hands down. Talk about turning a batch of leftovers into a meal for champions. 

Do it. Thank me later. 

And just to add some spice to this post, here are some pics from our fun-filled weekend:
Swimming with Dad at the Clarendon Hills Pool
FEARLESS! 

Giggling at Daddy trying to brush her teeth!

No comments: