Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do it. You won't be sorry!

Photo courtesy of Pioneer Woman
Step 1: Go to this link: Ryan's Bolognese Sauce

Step 2: Go to the local market to gather ingredients.

Step 3: Put on your apron and get ready to SHOCK & AWE your guests!!!!








O. M. G. 
A-MAZING! The house is saturated with the scent of this delicious "gravy"... I'm completely overwhelmed at my skillz... or should I say, the actual creator of the recipe!! It was INCREDIBLE.
Simmering... (I'm amazed at how MY batch looks exactly like the photo from the recipe!!)
If you're a fan, raise your hand (or leg)!!!
:: Notice the evidence that is SHHHHH-MEARED across Little 
Brithches' face??? Nuff said ::

Do yourself a favor and take my word for it. You WILL NOT be sorry. Nor will those chowing down!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for sharing!! I am always looking for new recipes :)