Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hey! It's me, Ava!

That's right, it's me... Ava! I just thought I would write to tell you hello. Been REAL busy this weekend. I got to see 2 of my Aunties (Jill & Christy) on Saturday. Christy came in with her husband for the weekend... and she came to MY house so she could spend the day with my Mom. When she and Mom went to the mall & got their "nose and tails" done, Dad babysat me. 

That's what Daddy called it, "nose and tails"; they came home with shiny polish on their hands and feet.  I want some for me little toes!  Mom said not until I'm "a little older".  If I have to hear that one more time!!!!!

On Saturday night, Mom & Dad took me out for yummy mexican food. The waiter was really sweaty. And he kept touching my nose with his sweaty finger. I kept giving him the stink eye, shaking my head and saying in my best nasally voice, "Noooo?!?!"... but he didn't get the hint. No big deal though... I was sidetracked by the chips! I even got chicken strips and fries for dinner. I love to slather them in ketchup, lick it off and then rub my hands in my hair. I really wanted to taste Mom's "gold margarita" but she REFUSED to let me have some. So, I made sure to save my extra-stinky diaper for her this morning. That should teach her: What Ava wants, Ava gets!

They took me to the gym this morning and I went down slides and crawled in the tube-thingys while they worked out. It was FUN! They always smell weird when they come back though. After that, we went to the grocery store. I did not like that idea and I let them know about it. I calmed down a bit after they got me out of that stinkin' cart. I hate that darn thing. The only one I like is the one with the tv and steering wheel, doesn't Mom know this?! Jeesh! As usual the ladies at the deli counter told Mom how cute I am... not sure what that means yet, but I sure do hear it often.

That's all for now. I'll Blah-g some more later.

XOXO-
Ava Jean

No comments: