Thursday, April 7, 2011

Threw out my neck, walked around with a black eye for 2 hours

I "threw out" my neck this morning while making breakfast. I wasn't even slaving over a hot stove... was taking the easy way out and toasting some waffles when "WHACK!"... a sharp, hot pain shot up my neck. You know the pain... the kind that limits your ability to turn your head to the left or right. I look like I'm wearing a neck brace every time I try to turn my head.  It's bleeping ridiculous.  Well, anyway, it was bad enough that I knew I had to call the Chiropractor.

They got me in first thing this morning which I totally appreciated. What I didn't appreciate was the fact that my appointment was at 9 and it wasn't until 12:30 that I realized that I had been walking around with a black eye all morning long, because little did I know--my makeup had shhhhhhh-meared all over my eyes while my head was cradled in the chiropractor's table.

If you're a Chiropractor, then you should have one of the following:

  1. A mirror in your exam/ treatment rooms, or
  2. A receptionist that is kind enough to tell you that you "got a lil' somethin' somethin'" ALL OVER YOUR DAMN FACE!

No comments: