Sunday, April 10, 2011

WINNING!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I'm good! Two big wins in 1 week. Must be all that (Missouri) Tiger blood & Adonis DNA that's got me on my WINNNNNNING streak. In the words of Charlie Sheen, "I literally woke up and it was Christmas."

Earlier this week, I scored big time at Victoria's Secret. And today... well, I scored even BIGGER!

Long story short, I belong to a Yahoo Group for Moms in Clarendon Hills. It's a great site for women in the community to sell things, buy things, borrow things, etc. Well-- today a woman posted that she had some items that she was giving away that were all in very good condition. I saw the email, ran to the car, skidded out of the driveway and raced over to her house. In her email she had a few pictures of the items she was giving away-- and I had my eye on the pink Step-2 car!! Little did I know what else she had out there! Within 3 minutes, the following items were in the back of my SUV:

She loves her new car!!

Double-Wide Navy Maclaren Stroller in MINT condition.  Not a scratch on her!

This trike... brand new... only without the Dora stickers (Thank God! Dora needs to take a hike!)
What can I say-- other than "I’m an F-18 bro." :)

No comments: