Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Today's Big Winner: ME!

Let me first start off by saying, I never win ANYTHING! Seriously! So I feel absolutely ZERO guilt about the fact that I scored BIG TIME today!

Here's the scoop: a month ago, I ordered 2 bikinis from VS. All items were on backorder... so I ended up receiving each item, one at a time (4 separate packages). Within each package was a Victorias Secret Reward Card, valued anywhere from $10, $50, $100 or $500.

So... I had 4 cards and I took them into my local VS store today.

  • First card: $10. 
  • Second card: $10. 
  • Third card: $10. 
  • Fourth card: $100!!!! 

BAM!!! Even the cashier couldn't believe it!  She started screaming to all of the other store associates, "We got a $100 winner!!!"... which only tells me that THIS doesn't happen everyday.

Kristi: 1, VS: 0


No comments: