Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thankful

No.  It's not Thanksgiving yet.  I just felt compelled to write about my feelings... I know... BLAH, BLAH, FRICKIN BLAH!

Many times a day, I try to remember to thank God for all of my blessings. In my heart, I feel I have so much to be thankful for. In fact, dismal as it sounds, I feel that sometimes I'm almost waiting for the ball to drop and for things to come crashing down.

I look at Ava sometimes... and I feel like I don't even deserve her. She's so perfect. I'm so very lucky to have her as my child. My life could have taken a lot of bad turns, but somehow, (by the GRACE OF GOD!!) everything turned out. Sure, I've had some losses and hardships along the way. But who hasn't? In the words of Kathie Lee (I secretly think she's hysterical), "Everyone has a story".

I just wanted to say... I like my story so far. Thank you God for making it possible.

We are set to close on Thursday... which means moving day is Friday. I can't even wrap my arms around the idea that we are days away from our new home. All arrangements (that I can think of anyway) have been made. I look forward to our new adventure and all of the fun/ challenges that await us. The dogs are seriously going to have a heart attack when they see the yard. That's all for now. Just had a good day with my baby girl and felt compelled to tell someone that I'm thankful for all of my blessings.. Each and every one of 'em.

No comments: