Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What seems to be the problem, Officer?

Our doorbell just rang... I couldn't imagine who it would be.  I looked out the front window and saw the DuPage County Sheriff car in front of our house.  I was thinking... "how nice... he is coming to introduce himself.   This is just like Wysteria Lane!".

When I opened the door, the dogs roared and barked.  He smiled and said, "That's the reason I'm here" .  Apparently, a neighbor called in a complaint on the dogs (Biscuit really because he's the douche that barks all day).  I was so embarrassed. I'm standing there, holding Ava who is in a t-shirt and diaper, with food all over her face... and a runny nose, looking like a convict.  I looked across the street to see if I could catch the neighbor, peeking through their window.  He didn't seem to care much... just said he had to come and let us know they were being a nuisance... and that he can't legally do anything about it, other than inform us. 

Welcome to the neighborhood, Clampits!  

No comments: