Monday, March 21, 2011

Gimme your 2 cents!

Okay. It's 10:20 pm on a Monday night. I'm on my 2nd glass of wine (I know... I'm SO behind) and Ken & Ava are already fast asleep. As I sit here, watching Chelsea Lately (BTW, Avril Lavigne is REALLY annoying), my mind wanders and I somehow start thinking about Ava's 2nd Birthday Party. I know, I'm outta my mind-- the kid is only 18 months old.

In my defense, I spent a lot of time planning Ava's 1st Birthday which was a cowgirl theme: Ava's 1st Bday Pics

Anyway-- next thing you know, I'm cruising Etsy and all of these party sites, brainstorming for fun ideas. I mean, we have this HUGE yard to take advantage of this year-- we can get bounce-houses, pools, petting zoos (yes, I fully realize 2 years old is WAY too young for this... just painting a visual of the possibilities), etc. So I started browsing all kinds of sites and have narrowed it down to my 5 favorites. Vote for your favorite!






1 comment:

Traci Curtis said...

Save the Hello Kitty for when she picks it.. you will be happy you did!