Sunday, March 27, 2011

Step away from the scalpel

Marysol (left) and Elsa (right), her mother
I love watching the Real Housewives series... Well, I refuse to watch the Atlanta episodes because I can't stand Kim or NeNe. But as for the rest of the series, they are my guilty pleasure. 


The newest season is Real Housewives of Miami. If you have seen it then I don't have to tell you about how AWFUL Marysol's & Elsa's faces are. They are plastic surgery- gone very wrong. Very. Wrong.


Do these women look in the mirror? I'm frightened just seeing them. I can't help but make a grimmace face every time they show their ugly mugs. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here ya go!


Momma Elsa looks an awful lot like...
Jabba!!!!!

AMAZING RESEMBLANCE WITH THE PIC BELOW!
DISGUSTING.

No comments: