Sunday, November 28, 2010

Makin some moolah!

So I have been trying to think of ways we could earn some additional income, even with me staying at home with Ava. Ken isn't into the whole "pimp out your wife" idea.... so I'm trying to come up with some other ideas. I tried Arbonne years ago and that never took hold... my friends probably felt like I was stalking them to come to parties... and then even worse, guilting them into buying products just so I would stop harassing them. I don't like that feeling. I would much rather have an online shop... were people could come and look around... and if interested, make a purchase. NO PRESSURE INVOLVED.  Ideally, I'd like to have a few separate tabs on my blog with links to companies that I am a "demonstrator" for. The companies I'm thinking of so far are:
  1. Uppercase Living 
  2. Thirty one
  3. Pampered Chef
  4. Lia Sophia
  5. Avon
  6. Passion party demonstrator
If I did all of them, I'd have the whole spectrum covered (home decor, accessories, food, jewelry, makeup & sex toys).  Something to think about!!  

And for the record, I was only joking about #6. I would NEVER have the guts to do that (think Andy Dick, in the movie Old School).  Um no.  I would not be able to keep a straight face if it killed me! 

2 comments:

Krista said...

Great idea! I love thirty - one!

Jessica and Alok said...

If you are crafty at all, you could also try to sell things on etsy....