Saturday, November 20, 2010

To Whom It May Concern:

There has been recent activity on my blog as of late... lots of comments regarding my posts... which is rare because I hardly EVER get comments. The past two posts have sparked a few Anonymous commenters to post their opinions on my posts.... telling me I'm rude... or that I need to get over myself.

By way of Merriam-Webster dictionary, here is the definition of
BLOG: "a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer"

Therefore, you should EXPECT to see my personal point-of-view about the topics of MY choice... especially since it is in fact, MY blog. I'm not asking for your input. And if you think I'm rude (because you clearly don't understand my use of sarcasm) then click elsewhere and go stalk someone else.

The aim of my writing is NOT to insult... rather to get people to chuckle or laugh a little. In fact, I find it a wee bit intriguing how people become completely outraged because I, for instance, think the Nate Berkus show is terrible... or that I poke fun at the shows my daughter watches.

Lastly, if you're going to throw your advice my way... at the very least, leave your name... instead of being "anonymous", cowardly hiding behind your computer screen. Own up.

XOXO-
Kristi

8 comments:

Jessica and Alok said...

I wonder if you need to disable anonymous comments so that people actually have to own up to what they write....

Unknown said...

Yeah... I've been thinking the same thing. :)

Kerri Navarro said...

Fuck him. Your blog is hilarious! Keep writing, Houston! xo

Unknown said...

Kerri- you just re-confirmed my love for you. :)

Laura said...

I love your blogs Kristi!!!! Keep on truckin!!!

t-BONE said...

Screw 'em man! Keep up the good work!

gloria schmieder said...

Hey Cutie Pie!!
I LOVE your blog, read it all the time. I was just in Chicago w/ Diane and Beau (George) and I was telling them about your kick ass fab writing skills. Beau told me to stop stalking you!!! haha...

Awesome about your paid writing gig! Good for you girl....

Super Fan!! :)

Tiffany S. said...

Seriously, if you don't like her posts, you can go f-yourself and stay off her page. Better yet, quit being such a pussy and leave your name. If you knew her, you would realize she doesn't intend to insult anybody. If she wants to insult you, WILL know it.

Oh and Kristi...I love your BLOG. It just reinforces the fact that I think it sucks you live so freakin' far way!!!!!!
~Tiff