Thursday, November 25, 2010

SUCCESS!!

I must say, I am so proud of myself.  From start to finish, I did the ENTIRE meal ON MY OWN... with the help of my Mom stirring a pot or two.  And.... all attendees agreed, it was DEEEEEEE-LISH.  The turkey was so juicy.  Juice-topia-fest-extravaganza.  No joke.  A-MAZING.  I'm so proud of myself.  And Ken was proud too!!  I told him, "See babe... all I needed was this fancy kitchen and these beautiful KitchenAid double-ovens, and I can make meals like this anytime".... boy am I in trouble now?!  

I made homemade Mac n' Cheese (recipe was delicious and I'm happy to share... the rue made the difference in this one!!), srtuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, green bean casserole, bird, rolls, etc.... and the turkey recipe/ gravy recipe I used was unreal.  I can honestly say I will NEVER use another recipe, now that I've found this one.  It is the BEST.  Bite it Martha... your recipe comes in at 12th place compared to this year!!  
Learning to drink from the bottle... her Momma knows how to do this very well. 

Dance Party!!!

Family  :)

Happy Baby

That bow is NOT too big, Ava.  It's perfect. 

Dance Party (part 2)

That's a fine lookin' bird!!! 

 YUMMMMMMMO!!!

Fairy princess... 

No comments: