Monday, December 20, 2010

If you have healthy kids...

...you should think about giving back to those less fortunate. Awhile back, my Mom told me how she donates a monthly sum to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and after realizing how lucky I am to have a healthy baby, I quickly followed her lead. Now that it's Christmas, maybe you will consider becoming a monthly donor too.

If you have ever seen one of their commercials, you know the organization and what they do for families with ill children. It's so easy. For $20 a month, you can make a HUGE difference. It's only $20!! I mean, I spend $20 on a takeout lunch for Ken and I!! Please... at least consider it. You will feel so good when you get the letters in the mail about the progress the little ones are making, due to your contributions.

Merry Christmas to you... make it a merry one for those less fortunate.

No comments: