Do you catch yourself watching TV and notice that your face is making an awful scowl? Perhaps, it's because you want to crawl through the magic screen a smack someone in the face?? Happens to me ALL the time.
The people that provoke me the most are:
- Speidi - The King & Queen of Douche-baggery.
- Martha Stewart - Need I elaborate? The Queen of taking over, interrupting, all things snooty and just plain dull.
- Kristen Stuart - Why does she always look so freakin' miserable? And stand up straight, damnit!
- Nate Berkus- It's not him so much as it is his hosting skills.. or lack thereof. He's painful to watch.
- Justin Bieber - I don't get the fascination... or the lame flip of the hair.
- Natalie Morales - Would you PLEASE let your guests actually finish a sentence?! And STOP checking yourself out on the monitor EVERY 5 seconds.
- Taylor Swift - I'll give her this... she has catchy music. But she cannot sing live.... and I'm SO over the cat eyes
- Giada De Laurentis - I despise how she throws her accent in on every other word, on words like Pancetta... or Prosciutto... or Parmesan Reggiano. She sounds like a moron. I cringe every time she says "crunchy"... I can just picture her huge, white grill, chomping back at me.
- The Jonas Brothers - The live VMA performance where the lead singer slipped and fell will forever warm my heart
- The Kardashians - I like Khloe the best
- Wanda Sykes - Is there anyone funnier?
- Jennifer Aniston- Is there anyone more beautiful?
- Ellen- Don't really need to explain this one.
- Paula Dean- If I could have a second Mom...
- Chelsea Handler- My future BFF
- Brian Williams- How cool is he?!
- Sandra Bullock- What an incredible woman.
- Kristin Wig- Best actress! She is so hysterical.
- Tina Fey- don't really need to explain this one either.
There. I just had to get the grinch-iness out of my system. Sorry to those who fell victim to my rant.