Monday, December 27, 2010

Laura Keane ROCKS!

Wow! That is about all I can say about Laura (Laura Keane Photography). She is a friend of mine from high school and we were able to reconnect via Facebook (which I should also thank for an additional 860+ reconnected friendships). Anyway, through her Facebook page, I learned that she is now a Photographer.

Yes... I have a point.  At the beginning of the month, my Mom had mentioned how much she would LOVE to get a pic of our family; this year's Christmas was especially-special because it was the first time that we were all together again (my brother, Shayne hadn't been able to make it back the last few years). 



Anywhooooo... my Mom wanted to capture a pic of our ever-changing family. I contacted Laura a few weeks ago about taking a quick family photo and not only did she come through, but she got some amazing pictures!!

Thank you Laura!! 




No comments: