Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DQ Blizzards are way better

Being snowed in SUCKS. I mean, really sucks. I am thankful for Disney movies because without them, I don't know what we'd be doing. Normally we are at the gym, killing a few hours. The gym isn't even an option today because of the snow. Yesterday, we hired a guy to plow our driveway (in anticipation of today's blizzard)... he has yet to show up. I'm thinking that even he is out of commission. So we are stuck.We haven't stayed in for an entire morning since... hell I can't even remember!  Even Ken is working from home. In fact, having him home makes it feel a lot like today is a Saturday. Day drinks, anyone?! :)


In the spirit of our lovely Blizzard, I thought I'd share what our yard looks like.  
 Front Yard

 View from Miss Ava's playroom

 Mouth full of apple juice

 Back yard

 Making a path...

Willy- taking a nose-dive 

Off they go! 

Up to their bellies in snow 

Apparently, the tree is the cool place to go #1

Dumb & Dumber 

 Cabin fever is setting in.  Ava has begun coloring herself. 

"Can we come in PLEASE?!"

I am very thankful that we have power; there are 600 residents nearby without it. I don't know what we would do. So, I'm using this opportunity to catch up on my writing, laundry and cleaning.  

No comments: