I would never classify myself as stylish... definitely clueless when it comes to fashion, trends, etc. But I do appreciate it. I've just always been more of a sweats and t-shirt kinda gal. I use Jill as my go-to-gal for all things fashionista.
As part of the deal, you have to nominate other 'stylish bloggers'. Here are some great blogs I follow:
- The Pioneer Woman for amazing recipes!
- Thrifty Decor Chick for super cute DIY decor inspiration
- Dried on Milk for a good laugh and real depiction of Motherhood
- Margaritas on Friday because she's such a great storyteller!
- Tool Belt Chronicles her use of sarcasm is HYSTERICAL.
- Mascara Meets Matchbox OBVIOUSLY!
The other part of the game is to reveal 7 interesting things about yourself....so read on if you're interested!
- I have a metal plate in my left wrist (with 6 lovely screws, keeping it attached to my bone). I shattered it in 2004.
- My right ass cheek/ hip is bigger than my left. NO JOKE. It's weird if you stare at it long enough. It's like the chub is distributed more to one side of my body.
- I'm afraid of the large bodies of water (lakes, ponds, oceans, etc.)-- never been a great swimmer-- and all of the creatures swimming around me scares the livin' bejeezus out of me!
- I'm afraid of the dark
- I once set a truck on fire using just hairspray and a cigarette lighter. Sorry again about that one, Mom!
- At halftime of a Blues & Blackhawks game (in 6th grade) I was asked to shoot for the chance to win a bike-- and I totally scored!
- I was on a reality TV show... :)