Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's on like Donkey Kong!

Game? What game?? I'm talking about my chili! I'm practically up to my ears in onions! I have to chop them down to the tiniest, minuscule pieces so the baby (Ken) will eat it. With that said, I've been crying boat-loads of tears. It's madness, I tell you! Madness!  


All ingredients are finally in the pot now-- and will be simmering for the next 2 hours. If you could smell the aroma in my kitchen you might just pass out from sensory overload. It smells DIVINE!


As for this football game, who cares?!  My Bears didn't make it and I could seriously care less about the game. It's safe to say I have more interest in the Puppy Bowl. 


Although I will be watching the halftime show... wouldn't want to miss another wardrobe malfunction. By the way, who's performing?  


Since I'm always one to share my recipe discoveries, here you go: Pat's Beef & Pork Chili. It's the BEST chili recipe I've ever made. Found it a year or so ago and have never looked back. Trust me. Go with it! You won't regret it!


Go BEARS! By the way, Bill O'Reilly is a serious ______.  

1 comment:

Laura said...

Half Time-Blacked Eye Peas and Usher...big question is-What is Fergie wearing and will there be another wardrobe malfunction ;)